Who we are
Our website address is: https://insidethestylestudio.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Information acquired on our contact forms are never shared. Your privacy is important to us.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your session fee includes the photographer’s time and talent in your guided photo shoot. It includes a pre-consultation to design your shoot if you choose, styling and set design, plus access to our studio wardrobe in San Diego. It also includes the culling to create your personalized portfolio of best images. All images are custom finished and editing with professional software. You session also includes time for a personalized presentation “Viewing & Reveal” of your final finished portfolio and ordering session. Session fees are non-refundable but may be rescheduled or gifted to another.
- The session fee is due in full at the time of booking in order to guarantee your session date and time. Session fees are to be paid at time of booking and can be paid by check or credit card through our via cash.
- Once your session payment has been processed, and required documents have been signed and returned, your session date & time will be confirmed as ‘booked’.
- If you must cancel your session due to illness or other personal emergency, please do your best to provide the studio with 5 days notice so that your session time can be made available to other clients. Any and all cancellations MUST be made 48 hours before your photo shoot session date. Failure to provide adequate notice of a cancellation or ‘no shows’ will result in the forfeiture of your entire session fee plus any hair & makeup services purchased. Another session fee payment will be required to hold your new date and new hair & makeup fees will apply if you wish to have this service.
- You may reschedule your session within the next 48 hours from the time of your original shoot date, you can apply this session fee to the rescheduled session (if cancellation notice was provided within 48 hours. See above for details)
- Session fees are non-refundable.
HAIR & MAKEUP INFORMATION
All of our Hair & MakeUp Artist (H&MUA) are professionals in the industry and have been hand selected by our studio for their quality of work, their high end styling and beautiful finish work. You’ll find many of them have worked on creating looks and styles for fashion shows, runway events, photo shoots, and bridal events.
For major events we will pull together our team to bring our ‘Beauty Bar’ team to create an ‘Inside the Glamour Studio’ space for your event; providing full/partial make overs.
Our H&MUA’s are their own entities and hence are covered as their own entities and not as part of inside The Style Studio (Monica Hahn Photography, llc studio). Our studio will bring the talent to you for your make over, but you are booking our stylist as their own individual consultant. Payment and scheduling will be coordinated by our studio(s), but our studio is not responsible for make up application or hair styling by these individuals nor is Inside The Style Studio (Monica Hahn Photography, llc) responsible for the hair and/or make up products and services used to create the looks for client shoots.
If you have ALLERGIES to certain cosmetic or hair products, brushes or any application types – please let your stylist know ahead of time. All Hair and Makeup artists are freelance stylist and hence all responsibilities and concerns with your styling and application must be made known to your stylist prior to getting started. Inside The Style Studio (Monica Hahn Photography, llc) is not liable or responsible for the work of your hair and makeup artist services.
Questions about particular brands and products used for the client shoots should be directed directly to the specified H&MUA assigned to the shoot. Our studio will put you in touch with your H&MUA so you can ask any questions important to you.
Note, not all HMUA’s are listed on our site. For updated information on current working HMUA’s with our studio, please email or call us.
GENERAL INFORMATION: The Photo Shoot
RECORDINGS & CELL PHONE PHOTOS
- Recording devices or any kind including Camcorders, Cameras and including cell phone photos or recordings are NOT permitted at your photographic session. Please leave all camera equipment, or said devices at home. Your session may be cut short if these rules are not abided by by all parties at the photo session.
- All people being photographed will be asked to sign our general model consent and release form prior to the photo shoot. This release will acknowledge that the subject being photographed is here at our studio by their own will and accord. This model release also allows us to show our work to others like you who are looking for a “Personal Photographer.” For full details, you may request an actual copy of the form prior to your photo session. Inquire by email for this form.
- When you book a session and are photographed by Inside The Style Studio (Monica Hahn Photography, llc), you are agreeing and giving this studio and any HMUA’s who performed services for your photo session permission to use and publish your images for promotional, advertising and any other like purpose. Before your session is booked, you will be given a model release form & a contract to sign.
GENERAL INFORMATION: The Viewing & Ordering Session
After your photo session, we will schedule a in-person (or online) viewing and ordering appointment. At your personal viewing (aka ‘reveal & ordering’ session), you will be presented with a specially designed portfolio of your final images. They will be displayed on our beautiful color calibrated large screen (for in-studio viewings). We are here to help you make selections and also show you the variety of specialty products and ways for you to enjoy and share your images.
- Orders are to be placed on the day of your viewing weather on-line or in-studio viewing.
- We accept credit card, check, or cash payments. So we ask that you plan to bring your check book to the viewing for any purchases you may select.
- Payment plan option available. Digital images and prints are not released until full payment has been made.
- If you choose a payment plan option the first payment is required before processing. Subsequent payments are due in 30 day increments.
- Please note that our studio policy requires your complete order be placed before we start processing any portion of your order. Digital images and printed products are released after Final payment has been made)
- All orders are final at your viewing. Edits can be made to your order within 24 hours if our studio has not already placed your print order.
- You can add onto your order at any time.
- Ordered images will remain on file for one year from the date of your portrait sitting unless additional web hosting options are given during your viewing and ordering session.
- Unordered images will be deleted after 10 days from date of first viewing.
- Be sure to download all your images AS SOON as you receive your online digital portfolio. Inside The Style Studio (Monica Hahn Photography, llc) is not responsible for holding your digital images once they are released to you.
PRINTS & PRINTED PRODUCTS
- Prints, Printed Products and Reprint orders can be made at any time throughout the year, while your images are on file.
- Printed products ordered by clients online through the website are the sole responsibility of the client whom is ordering. Changes, questions and concerns with print and ordering through our online shop must be taken up directly with the print house in which you ordered from. Our studio will do our best to help facilitate, but ultimate responsibility lies with the client whom ordered and the print house from which it was ordered.
- Prints ordered directly through our studio will be managed and coordinated through our studio staff. Any issues or changes with your order can be placed with our studio staff.
CUSTOM DESIGNED LAYOUTS / COMP CARDS
- Comp cards are custom designed layouts. They will be proofed to you before we send to print. You are granted the opportunity to make up one (1) change within your layout. Additional edits to the design beyond the given two will be charged.
ADDITIONAL VIEWING SESSIONS
- One complimentary Viewing & Reveal Session (aka, Reveal & Ordering session) is provided as part of your photo session fee.
If an additional viewing session is requested or required to see client’s final photos, an additional $75/hour session fee will be charged. So please have all members of your party that will be final decision makers at your session.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Due to the custom nature of the products and services provided by Inside The Style Studio (Monica Hahn Photography, llc), all sales are final once received. Items cannot be returned or exchanged. You may add on to your order at any time, but a sale is considered final at the time it is made at the viewing.
- Once digital files have had their final retouching and/or have been ‘unlocked’ online, they are no longer exchangeable for another image.
- We are available for location sessions, events and commercial sessions at most destinations for the length of your event. A travel fee may apply for distances more than 20 miles from our studio. If an overnight/weekend stay is required, it is the responsibility of the client to assume financial coverage of lodging and meals unless otherwise agreed upon.
FREE PHOTO Shoot Vouchers
- Free photo shoot vouchers given as part of a package are good for 1 year from date of purchase. The voucher is good towards full priced sessions only. Headshot packages, mini sessions or discounted and/or promotional packages or with special terms are excluded from use. You may gift your photo shoot voucher to a friend, but the studio MUST be notified by owner of the voucher in email before it will be honored to the one you gifted the voucher to. Uplift fees for our premium studio locations in NY and LA are not included in this voucher.
- Please note that free photo shoot vouchers have a specified dollar amount and do not include digital images or prints unless otherwise confirmed with client via email.
- Note that sessions for head shots are different than regular stylized portrait photo shoots. Final digital packages and other offering vary in options and pricing. Head shots are require less time, include less photo compositions, poses, backdrops, and less editing and culling; hence final packages and offering are sold at a lower cost.
- Print vouchers are valid for 30 days unless otherwise noted. Print vouchers included with purchased portfolios are good for 6 months from date of purchase. Print vouchers are not transferable so please do not try to ‘gift’ your print voucher to another. It will not be valid.
New York & Los Angeles Studio Location Fees
- Our NY and LA studios are premium studios with more elaborate set designs, backdrop options, and commercial-ready equipment, hence there is a premium free added to your photo session at these locations. Fees are +$25-$50 unless otherwise noted by an approved studio member.
- I take the utmost care with respect to the proper exposure, retouching, and archiving of your digital images. In the unlikely event of data loss, camera equipment malfunction or photographer illness that prevents the undertaking of the session, photographer’s liability will be limited to the refund of all session fees, or a new session can be scheduled at no additional cost to the client.
Inside The Style Studio (Monica Hahn Photography, llc) own all copyrights. Personal usage rights to purchased photos are granted to clients.
Print rights are given to paid clients.
Inquire about commercial usage rights if requested.
If you have further questions, please call the studio, email us directly or go to the CONTACT PAGE.