TURN YOUR ONLINE
DATING EXPERIENCE AROUND
TURN YOUR ONLINE
DATING EXPERIENCE AROUND
If you're not getting the responses you deserve with online dating, It's likely not you - It's what your sharing and saying
I was helping a woman this weekend with her dating disappointments. Like so many, she's new to the
world of on-line dating and eager to meet that special someone. We all enter the online dating world with apprehension, anxiety but also filled with hope and excitement of what new journeys and prospects may become from all this.
IT ALL STARTS WITH SWIPING ON THE WHEEL OF CHANCE
The first thing we do is swipe and scroll through an exhausting number of profiles. There are more swipe lefts than swipe RIGHTS.... BUT when we do find a Swipe Right, it's a great eyebrow raising moment with a unsuspecting smile that appears on our faces. Hallelujah!!! There's someone you want to possible meet and match with!
WAITING FOR HELLO...
So now you've swiped RIGHT and wait....WHEN will s/he swipe back and match with you? WHAT will s/he think of your bio/photo? HOW long till s/he responds? For some this moment is where the bubble of hope bursts, frustration and disappointment sets in.. But the worst part of it all, is that with each non-response - it chips away at your self confidence and makes you question and doubt the great catch that you are.
"Dating shouldn't chip away at your self confidence, it should bring you a world of New Beginnings!"
SO HOW DO WE TURN THINGS AROUND?....
1. YOUR PROFILE PHOTO(S)
Think of your profile photos as the COVER to a book or movie. What makes you want to reach for a certain book off a shelf or choose to watch the trailer to a certain movie on Netflix? The COVER Photo usually attracts us to stop. It's not always the most beautiful photo that catches our eye, but something 'compelling' about the cover photo that makes us intrigued to want to know just a little bit more. What do your current profile photos look like & what do they say about you?
1. Does your image look fresh, clean, up to date and a true representation of you at your very best?
2. How is the lighting in your photos? Does it illuminate your skin and brighten your eyes?
3. Are you taking the time to choose the right photos of yourself or are you just cropping yourself out of a group photo where you sort of like how you look?
4. Are you posting photos that are too close up or too far away?
5. Are you sharing multiple photos of yourself or did you just find 1 good image and hoped it would be good enough?
6. Are you sharing photos that show the different sides to your personality?
Smiling & laughing / confident & serious, Casual Attire / Dressed up, etc..
7. Are you wearing color or are you always dressed black in all your photos?
8. Are you showing lifestyle photos along with close up photos?
9. Have you taken the time to spruce yourself up to look your very best before having your photo taken to share as a bio photo?
10. Please tell me you didn't post a group photo that makes people wonder, which person is you in that group photo!
This is how I've helped people like you spruce up their looks to create powerful images that help them connect with others.
If you have troubles with hair & makeup, call us or find an image consultant near you. Makeovers take only 1 1/2 hours and costs only $125 - $150 at our studios (San Diego, LA, NY)
Photography Tip: good lighting will make your skin & eyes look vibrant. It can wash away light wrinkles and fade blemishes. No retouching needed, just good lighting.
2. YOUR BIO / INTRO MESSAGE
Once your photos pull interest, your prospects are going to want to know a little about you. Is your bio Interesting, Enticing, Exciting, or Engaging? Let's evaluate your bio...
1. Do you start out with what YOU want from s/he? (don't do that)
2. Are you simply listing facts about yourself? (don't do that)
3. Do you have an interesting opening sentence?
4. Will your bio make someone laugh, smile, or raise an eyebrow of interest?
5. Does your personality come across in your bio?
6. Do you share anything interesting about yourself?
7. Are you playful/flirty in anyway in your bio?
8. Have you created a bio that is enticing, engaging and connective with others?
I'm Monica Hahn and I'd love to show you how entirely beautiful you are to the world. Connect with me on You Tube, Instagram & Facebook for more dating videos, live sessions, zoom classes and more. I want you to start enjoying this journey and hear more people say...."Hello Gorgeous"
Book a free 15 minute personal dating coaching session with Monica. See how she can help you!